Saturday, August 20, 2011

to each his own...

Dear South African Cool Kids

Here is a Question for you?

"Why do you wear self advertising t-shirts...?"

As I was out shopping today I saw the most amusing t-shirts, and then there was a really really bad one stating

"SLUT, cpme and get me"

I mean like who would wear that? Excuse me if i am wrong about this, but really, how is that not Self advertising...

Wearing that, in my opinion , is the same as almost wearing nothing...

Anyways, as I was strolling along i saw another t-shirt stating

"I want love, please help?"

I was really surprised at this...

What's the people thinking designing these prints?

I know it's each person for themselves and all that jazz but does anyone really want to be that superficial?

Okay so Enough bitching and moaning for the day, lets party...

peace and love
me

No comments:

Post a Comment