Monday, November 7, 2011

Mainstream! Who gives a Sh*t?

Mainstream! Who gives a Sh*t?

Mainstream makes me think of 'Mainstay Cane' which is not a drink i would ever buy myself... (Bad memories etc.) But yet so many party kids drink it and I'll leave it to them.

To get back to my point:
Most people try to be anti-mainstream. but my opinion is if everybody tries to be anti-mainstream, then anti-mainstream becomes mainstream....

so i dont care if i have a blackberry or if I love a band that's way to popular or not. I love all kind of music.... Especially the mainstram music of the 60's like bob and the beatles! And ill wear what i want... if its cool or not cool!

So lesson of the day!

Just be yourself cool Cats...
Get high on life. don't listen to people telling you what to do..
Follow your heart...

Peace and Love
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment